: D743Group Name
: Realyn - Chipped WhiteGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
- Traditional cottage design
- Antiqued two-tone finish featuring chipped white with distressed wood finished tops
- Tops feature Oak veneers, while the cases are made with birch veneers and hardwood solids
- Framed drawer fronts and decorative fret laid over inset mirror door panels dress the server nicely
- Dovetail drawer construction with ball bearing side glides
- Round table extends to a large oval
- Tapered table and chair legs
- D743-01 casual traditional ladder back chair design
- D743-02 stylized ribbon back chair design
- D743-45 has a removable extension leaf and can accommodate up to 8 comfortably
- D743-52 table is designed to go behind sofas and sectionals for entertaining and casual dining solutions
- Open storage cubbies offer additional function for small spaces living
- Backless swivel stools are constructed with solid wood frames
- Foam cushioned seats are covered with a textured polyester fabric in an oatmeal color
- D743-32 table is 54" x 36" and extends to 54"square
- Top features flat cut oak veneer with a beautiful butterfly pattern
- Soft seat ladder back stools.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Antiqued two-tone finish
- Separate extension leaf
- Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Seats up to 6
- Dining chairs sold separately
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.